Northern California Water Ski Event and Training Facility
Our private lake is an American Water Ski Association-approved facility where you can ski a slalom course and practice jumping and tricking. A full range of water sports activities can be enjoyed by the entire family.
- One-on-One water ski lessons for all ages and abilities
- Knowledgeable instructors can teach water ski tricks and jumps
- 3-event AWSA approved tournament site
- Tournament level coaching program, we provide boat and driver
- Ski vacations and custom ski packages for out of town skiers
- Boat Storage – RV Storage
Walk-on Ski Rides
Privacy and Easy Access
- Ten Minutes From Downtown Sacramento
- Easy lake access – you can ski and wakeboard more often
- Tournament-ready club ski boat use for all members
- Ideal water conditions for skiing
- Boat, ski course, shoreline, grounds and clubhouse maintained by ownership
The Bell Acqua compound consists of three private water ski lakes in Sacramento County suburb of Rio Linda. See google maps for directions.
Bell Acqua Lake hosts a variety of water ski events, activities and tournaments throughout the year. Check out Whitney McClintock making an Awesome Pass!
- Training home of the UC Davis Ski Team
- American Water Ski Association-certified tournaments
- Charity events
- Lake rentals
- Collegiate events