Sacramento Water Ski Club and Private Lake
Bell Acqua, home of the Sacramento Water Ski Club.
As a member of Bell Acqua, we ask that you treat it as your own home — this is your place to ski.
Our members are what make our facility a fun and inviting place to ski – and a location with some of the best water conditions.
Members are briefed during their orientation on the correct boat path, pulling a skier/rider, proper buoy set-up, and use of the jump ramp. Our on-site training mentor is there for questions and training. We want all members to have the ability to pull other members for everyone’s enjoyment. There is no need to be a specialist; everyone is always learning, and at Bell Acqua we look to our members to share and teach others as we all enjoy our love of water sports.
We offer a variety of membership packages for individuals and families.
Please contact us to schedule a time to tour our facility and you can see the advantages for yourself.
|Membership Price List||Annual Rates|
|1 Full-Time Membership||$2,400.00|
|Additional Family Member||$1,200.00|
|Child (Under 12)||$ 950.00|
|1 Mid-Week Membership||$1,600.00|
|Additional Family Member||$ 950.00|
|Child (Under 12)||$ 850.00|
|1 One-Day Mid Week Membership||$1,200.00|
Monthly payment plans can be arranged with a $500 deposit. Please contact us below for details.
Non-member walk-on rides available $50. Must have own ski gear and be an AWSA Member.
Bell Acqua Lake 1: Sacramento Water Ski Club
Our private lake is a USA water skiing approved facility that includes but is not limited to slalom-course skiing, jumping, and tricking. A full range of water sports activities can be enjoyed by the entire family.
- We have a boat and driver waiting for your scheduled ski time
- Slalom, jump and trick skiing in Sacramento
- 3-Event American Water Ski Association-approved tournament site
- Ski vacations and weekly ski packages
- Boat Storage – RV Storage
Great Location: Private Lake near Sacramento
- Ten Minutes From Downtown Sacramento
- Easy lake access – you can ski and wakeboard more often
- Club ski boat available for all members
- New club ski boat every year
- Ideal water conditions for skiing
- Boat, ski course, shoreline, grounds and clubhouse maintained by ownership
- Great members who are interesting and accommodating
- Fun, courteous members you will enjoy skiing with
- Members working together to improve their skiing skills