Bell Acqua Water Ski Club
Bell Acqua Lake 1 recreation facility.
Water ski club, water ski training in Sacramento.
Perfect and consistent ski conditions for professionals to train and coaches to teach new techniques.
- UC Davis Ski Team uses our facility for training and events
- Nationally ranked skiers in all age groups have trained here
Single or family memberships available for 7 days a week, or save money and ski during the week. Drop-in ski times are available for AWSA-certified skiers who are traveling in the area and need a practice facility.
Walk-on ski rides:
For the competitive water skier, drop in for traveling: $40 guest pass per day
If you are an AWSA member, reservation must be pre-booked by calling 916-915-3108 or you can submit your request with our online form.
|Membership Price List||Annual Rates|
|1 Full-Time Membership||$2,400.00|
|Additional Family Member||$1,200.00|
|Child (Under 12)||$ 950.00|
|1 Mid-Week Membership||$1,600.00|
|Additional Family Member||$ 950.00|
|Child (Under 12)||$ 850.00|
|1 One-Day Mid Week Membership||$1,200.00|
|Members must be AWSA insured.|
Ski Package Special
12 Ski Days with driver & use of club boat* 497.00
Additional ski ride (6-passes) $40
*Limited to weekdays before 4:00 PM. Must schedule time in advance
Ask About An 8% Savings On Your Annual Membership:
25% initial deposit that requires both
- Automatic monthly credit card withdrawal
- Members must be AWSA insured
RV & Trailers Fees: Full service Daily rate 30.00
Water Ski Tow Boats
- Members are allowed to bring their own ski boats
- Must be AWSA approved
- Bell Acqua must be additionally insured for the amount of $1 million
- Member’s boats are stored on site free of charge
- Member’s boats must be removed from the lake daily when not in use
Guest Passes: (Member sponsored)
- Daily guest fee is $30
- Limited to 4 days per guest per month
One-on-one lessons are available at various times throughout the year when the lake is not being used for special events. Members receive a special discount on water ski lessons for all skill levels.
Lake rental fees vary depending on the type of event*, from $1,000 to $2,000 for a two-day rental. One day lake rentals are available on specified dates and range from $500 to $1,000.
Please contact us for a specific quote for your next event.
* All lake rental fees are also subject to an additional sanitation and trash fees.
Boat Storage and RV Storage
We have wide open storage spaces with generous turning radius. Store your boat or RV with ease and safety. Our facility is located at 935 E Street in Rio Linda, CA, 95673.
- $45.00 per month any size
- Month-to-month agreement
- Fenced with gated entry. Private, secluded and secure with 24/7 access.
- Close to Interstates 5 and 80 and Highway 99
Two months free when you pay 6 months in advance. Contact us today to reserve your spot.