Bell Acqua Lake – Northern California Water Ski Lessons
Located in Rio Linda, we are the premier location for Northern California private water ski lessons.
Bell Acqua Lake 1
Our private lake is an American Water Ski Association-approved facility where you can ski a slalom course and practice jumping and tricking. A full range of water sports activities can be enjoyed by the entire family.
- Best priced private water ski lessons in Sacramento
- Lessons for beginners through advanced skill levels
- Knowledgeable instructors can teach water ski tricks and jumps
- 3-event AWSA approved tournament site
- Ski vacations and custom ski packages for out of town skiers
- Boat Storage – RV Storage
- Walk-on ski rides
- Coaching Program
- Ten Minutes From Downtown Sacramento
- Easy lake access – you can ski and wakeboard more often
- Tournament-ready club ski boat use for all members
- Ideal water conditions for skiing
- Boat, ski course, shoreline, grounds and clubhouse maintained by ownership
Walk-on Ski Rides
Perfect Water, Friendly People – Local Waterski Lake
- Like-minded people who are interesting and accommodating
- Fun, courteous members you will enjoy skiing with
- Members working together to improve their skiing skills
The Bell Acqua compound consists of three private water ski lakes in Sacramento County suburb of Rio Linda. See our google map for directions.